I want to be like Pearl when I grow up. (Yes, I know I’m 40-ish but growing up has eluded me.) Pearl is always so happy and yet she doesn’t have a retirement plan or fancy things. Today is a good day to take a page from the book of Pearl.
- Start running in circles for no particular reason.
- Nap wherever you are.
- Greet everyone as if they are the best thing that has happened in your day.
- Take time to smell the world around you. If you find a smell you like, roll in it.
- Assume that the whole world is here to amuse you.
- Eat more chicken.
- Take walks as often as possible.
- Stick to your diet only when all other possibilities have failed.
- Kiss everyone you like even if they act like they don’t want kisses. They need your kisses.
- When all else fails curl up with your favorite blankie.
Happy Sunday Y’all!