I know you’re shocked and amazed but I have won the Self-Recognition award. This award is awarded by myself for my sheer awesomeness. No one else could every possibly receive this award because I am quite fond of myself and know my talents well. How can you compete with that? My list of achievements is outstanding. I even amaze myself. My opinions are set in stone because I am always right. Do you think it is easy to be right all the time? It’s the burden I bear.
I once thought I was wrong on June 3, 1976 but I was not. Lions should definitely be colored purple. There also was that time that I crushed my brother’s model cars but that turned out to be his fault for leaving them in an area that I may wish to walk. Silly boy.
Throughout my 20’s there were times that I almost thought I was wrong but again it turns out that I was not. I once threw a clipboard at the Plant Manager of a factory I was working in. One might think that hurling things at the big boss is a mistake but clearly he was a moron and needed me to call that to his attention. Then there was my first marriage when I thought I could change a man into being what I wanted. Obviously that was his fault for not realizing the man that he could potentially be. He could have been ideal for me had he only done everything that I required. Silly, silly man.
In my 30’s I completely quit questioning my awesomeness. By then I had determined that I am always right and there is no need to ever question that.
I have now reached my 40’s and I fear that people may be a little intimidated with my perfection. I am 30 pounds heavier now but big butts are all the rage. Don’t be jealous because your scrawny butt is all sharp edges with no cushion.
- Another sunny day | Bright Moments Catcher
- Logs | Agrifun.com
- Bosch? Tefal? Rowenta? Braun? | Bright Moments Catcher
- Rural Russia. Windy | Bright Moments Catcher
- Rural Toilet | Bright Moments Catcher
- It’s good to stay at home | Bright Moments Catcher
- Abacus. Testing Nokia Asha 210 Camera | Bright Moments Catcher
- Follow your way | Agrifun.com
- Wash me! | Bright Moments Catcher
- Field flowers | Bright Moments Catcher
- Realisation Dream (Daily Prompt: I’d Like to Thank My Cats) | Amelie Lockhart
- Daily Prompt: | Under the Monkey Tree
- Speechless [Daily Prompt: I’d Like to Thank My Cats] | unknowinglee
- Headless Horseman’s Victory | Books, Music, Photography & Movies : my best friends
- Daily Prompt-Writing Will Help Me Win | readingwithafeather
- I’m so honored | Right Down My Alley
- I’d Like to Thank My Cats | Geek Ergo Sum
- Cygnets (Daily Prompt: Victory) | photo potpourri
- DP Challenge: Victory; the Water Villages of Ha Long Bay, VN | Travels and Trifles
- Daily Prompt:I’d like to Thank My Cats | Motherhood and Beyond
- I’d like to thank… | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: I’d Like to Thank the Fans | One Starving Activist
- Boomer! | Andante Cantabile
- 153. The Scotsman Wins | kevindeisher
- The art of accepting blogging awards | The Novice Gardener
- Youth Triathlon | It’s a wonderful F’N life
- A Small Victory | The Ambitious Drifter
- Daily Prompt: I’d Like to Thank My Cats (and Dogs) | littlegirlstory
- Such A Pretty Trophy | Maggie’s Stories
- Daily Prompt: Acceptance Speech – Belladonna on the stand | alienorajt
- My Award | The Nest
- Professor Dudley Worthington’s Lifetime Achievement Award (short fiction) | The Jittery Goat
- I’d Like to Thank My Cats: How Not To Accept An Award… | suzie81’s Blog