Since I like to do things backwards, here are seven interesting things about me that you were just dying to know. Yes, you were. Don’t deny it.
- I own two buckskin dresses complete with patched bullet holes (from when the elk was shot not me. Let’s just clarify that I have not been shot.)
- The local morning news show once shot their morning show live in my house. www.kthv.com
- My elbows are freaky and I can twist them around.
- I love to cook. I can make a pie that will make you cry. My biscuits are heavenly.
- Once I was driving down a dirt road and a herd of cows surrounded my car. They would not let me go.
- I’ve never had cable/satellite tv. Ever….
- I grind my own deer meat. After the hubby shoots em’ of course.
Yup, I got a nudder one. It’s the Versatile Blogger Award.
I was nominated by Mary Calabrese. Thank you ever so much my dear.
Here’s how it works: 1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So here are my nominations:
Shoot, I’m having a hard time figuring out who has gotten this and who hasn’t. These award things are hard work!